Invitation to An excellent Online LinkedIn Workshop
How are you!
It is with great excitement to share with you this brilliant LinkedIn workshop which will be delivered by The Career Mentor. The presenter of this workshop is Bill Lang (B.Commerce/LLB Honors – Melbourne University & MBA – Harvard University), who has an extensive global experience in graduate recruitment, career development and entrepreneurship stretching over a period of 30 years.
Bill and the team of mentors at The Career Mentor are passionate about helping local, international students, graduates and job seekers to reach their full potential and pursue their desired job offers in Australia, America, Europe and China.
The following is some useful information about this workshop:
Name: Online LinkedIn Workshop
Venue: Online via the LiVE Studio
Date: Monday 15th, October
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Buy Link: www.trybooking.com/XUQN
This workshop is for everyone who wants to take control of their job search and succeed in their career.
LinkedIn is a powerful internet platform for you to connect with professionals and be found by employers and recruiters. Learn how to build your profile, presence, get found by employers and get networking!
This workshop is presented by Harvard graduate, Fortune 500 graduate recruiter and international entrepreneur, Bill Lang (www.linkedin.com/in/billlang/).
Accessing the LiVE Studio
- Once you have booked your ticket you will receive an email with an access link
- Before you join have a look at the following instructions – How to access the LiVE Studio
During this workshop, you will:
1. Learn the key benefits of LinkedIn
2. Learn how to:
- Use the power of strategic personal brand
- Find the many jobs that are not advertised
- Connect with people like recruiters and graduate employers
- Build a network for career success
What should you have with you while you’re listening:
- Enthusiasm and any questions you may have.
- Something to take notes with.
Give yourself a chance, you may meet a new world.